Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 21:35:10 +0900
Hello everyone,

This is my first time to write to this ML.  I live with 2 ferrets in
Japan.  One is from Marshall, and the other is from Peterpan Farm in
USA.  In Japan every ferret owner knows Marshall, but there's almost no
information about Peterpan Farm.  So if anyone knows anything about
Peterpan ferret---the character, the size compared to other farms or any
small trivia, please let me know.  My Peterpan ferret is smaller than
Marshall ferret, but very active and adorably mischievous!

Thank you for reading.

Ayu