From:
Krista Sorra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:51:21 -0800
Hi!  I am posting this for a friend of mine who has three beautiful
female ferrets, all dark sables.  The ferrets havent been taken care of
as well as they should have, so an experienced owner is needed.  They
have a couple problems that need to be worked on, such as biting, so a
house without any very small children would be best.  The ferrets are
around three, all marshalls.  Email me for more information!

Please think about taking these girlies into your home, I would take
them myself but I already have five and as a young teen I rely on
allowances and babysitting money for my funds!  these ferrets really
need a ferret-savvy home, so they can get the care and love and
attention that they need but aren't getting.