From:
Krista Sorra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:25:51 -0800
My ferrets have taught me to never leave bowls of cereal out in the open.
Little feet might get soymilk on them....

My ferrets have taught me 'Cause and Effect'
(Cause: Make ferret mad
Effect: Poop in the middle of the floor
Cause: Accidently leave door open one centimeter
Effect: A band of ferrets tipping over trash cans and ravaging the house)

My ferrets have taught me to think smarter and ferret proof harder.

My ferrets taught me the importance of the Holy Vacuum Cleaner

My ferrets have taught me math

My ferrets have taught me that you can lead a ferret to water, but you
can't make them bathe.

My ferrets taught me how to cook!

But seriously, my ferrets have taught me unconditional love :)