From:
Pamela Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 20:51:14 -0700
Dear Diary,
wow today I almost forgot to write I was very sleepy today and did not do to
much ya know the normal stuff eat,poop,sleep,rumage though the garbage,ya
know.I am happy to say 3 people so far have entered!  Thanks guys I will
wait a few more days....I have to make this quick..

bye you great ferrets & smelly people!,Chupa
Chupa the fritter ferret (what is that susposed to mean?!?)

BYE ;.>---- Hey get it? CHUPA ON A STICK

0--- Chupa the vanilla Chupa Chup!