From:
Susie Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 15:55:28 +0100
Sherri,

Please forgive the tardiness of my response, I'll still 10 FML's behind.

I regularly take my ferrets in the pool with me and I haven't seen any
problems from the chlorine in the pool.  I have always been more concerned
with them getting water in their ears but they do very well at keeping their
head out of the water so that hasn't been a problem either.

Some like it, some would rather skip the swim and explore the gardens by the
pool.  ;) They seem to like the spa in the winter better, probably because
it's kept at such a high temperature.  It's adorable to watch and I highly
recommend it for ferrets that don't hate water, but I would advise always
swimming with them.

Hope this helps!

Susie