From:
"Vaughan, Suzanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:54:20 -0400
I just Gotta tell you something funny, funny, funny!!

I sat down with my 13 yr old daughter Sarah last night to cut out hammie
material.  We cleared the living room floor and gathered all the washed
fabric and opened up the cardboard cutting board (you know one that opens
up to about 4' x 8') and settled down to start pinning, marking and
cutting.  Well my 12 yr old daughter Lizzy decided to get our little baby
girl Sparkles out and bring her into the living room with us.  Of course
she was nosy about everything we were doing, sniffing all the new fabric,
nosing around the paper patterns, burrowing under the huge piece of
fleece I had in a pile.  Well Lizzy thought it would be funny to roll
Sparkles' softie ball across the cutting board and lo and behold.....ICE
RINK FOLLIES!!!!!!!!  Oh my Gosh, it was hilarious...you think war
dancing is funny?

Sparkles was slipping and sliding and rolling and tackling that ball, she
would run from one end to the other , slide and jump the ball!  Then she
would run and do her flat ferret slide (like a baseball player sliding
into home plate and she makes it under the couch every time) under the
couch and then when we least expected it, WHEEEE!  here she came sliding
again all the way across the board and dooking and jumping in her
delight.

We laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes and this morning my sides are
sore from laughing so hard.  Lizzy though it would be a good idea to get
our older girl (snobby but loving) Sadie out and see if she had the same
reaction to the cutting board.  Well, it was not the same height of
excitement for her, but for the first time I have seen Sadie "war dance"
and have heard her dook since we got them.  She was having a blast on
the slip-n-slide cutting board also.  What a wonderful evening of fert
entertainment!!!  I wouldn't trade my decision to get fuzzies for
anything in the world!!!

Just thought you would like to share this smile with us!

Suzanne, Sarah, Lizzy, Sadie (-.-) and Sparkles (o.o)