From:
Jennifer Hodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 16:41:23 +0000
Somebody help!!!!  I'm desperate!  No matter what I do, my two kits simply
refuse to use the litter when out of their cage.... their favorite dumping
ground, much to my dismay, is right along the door to their room.  When you
go in, you have to watch your step, and step over the line of poopies all
along the door.  Ive tried everything from treats to get them to thier
litter box, and sometimes they will do the box while I'm there, to
constantly cleaning all of it up and using a deoderizer, to giving them
cage time every time I see them using it.... NOTHING WORKS!!!  I can't put
a litter box there, because its the DOOR!  I think they are doing it just
cause it annoys mommy!  I love my little guys, but I do think they are
being rebelious little kits!  Anyone have any suggestions?  I'd appreciate
it!  I'm getting tired of stepping over a door mat of poopie!

Song & her two fuzzies (soon to be three!)

Yin (Why do we have to poopie there again?)
& Yang (Psst, hurry, mommy's gone, lets poopie by the door!)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ICQ # : 13170713
AOL instant messenger: LdyIshanna