From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:10:03 EDT
Kay I'm writting to tell you all that my site will be offline for a few
days as geocities has had a burp in their system.  I have had a few letters
from people, and I reallllllly appreciate that because I didn't even know
it had a problem this weekend until I got info from you guys.

So I'm writting to thank you all, and to let you know it will be back up
soon.... and we can all get back to ferrety business at hand there lol

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html
take a peek at upcomming "so you have allergies":
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/allergies.html