From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:58:46 -0400
I just had a few thoughts about your situation, although you don't
describe it in great detail.  I'm not sure of your relationship with your
soon to be roommate.  Is it someone you expect to share a home with
forever?  If not, why don't you keep your fuzzies in your life forever?
Can they be caged in your room or in a neutral living space?  You want a
forever home for them.  Well, if that's how easily they can be sent to a
new home than let's face it - everyone's living space changes.  Maybe
they'll never have a forever home.  Too bad it can't be yours.

I do feel for you and I'm sure there is more to the situation, I'm just
suggesting you think the situation, your priorities, and your feelings
through a little more.

Good luck.
Risa