From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 09:58:31 -0600
I have found something that may be of use to everyone who has critters that
like to escape out of the dryer vent (or have critters coming in!) In my
Regal catalogue I spied a little plastic insert you slide under the flap.
It has fair size vent holes so I don't expect any air to be forced back
into the house, but it is advertised as a keep out for mice/rodents and
bats (ug!  Don't get me wrong, I like bats - I just can't imagine them
living in a dryer vent.  The image of cooked meat comes to mind....).

Anyone wanting info, either contact your local Regal representative, or
e-mail me, we can work out a deal.

BTW, Onyx is still happy at home!
++++
Calgary, Alberta    CANADA