From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 09:16:05 -0500
To Dr. Bruce Williams,
You are thanked by the Ferret Wise shelter staff and hospice Moms.  Your
assistance and insight as well as veterinary consults with treating vets
has been so valuable over the years.  We will miss your presence greatly--
and hope to be able to continue off list to use your insight and expertise.

It is with great urgence we ask the FML posters to please consider what
great and tragic loss you have caused the ferret community.  Dr Williams
loss is just one more worthy source which ferret owners, friends and
caretakers will no longer have as a resource because you favored attacking
others and airing your dirty laundry.

Adieu our friend, we are so sorry to see you go, but do so understand the
reasons.

Alicia
and the staff and ferrets at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org