From:
Tara RADFORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 01:26:48 -0800
I know he will not be reading this,and that's so sad because I bet you
there are more upset people now,than ever before.

I "found" Dr Williams thru the internet,many years ago when I had two very
ill ferrets and desperately needed guidance.My son wrote to him (I had yet
to join the net) after finding him by simply using his search engine.Two
days later Dr Williams called collect,from then on it was "on his dime"
We became not just Ferret owner and Vet,but good friends.  To think that
all this bickering has "come to his leaving" makes me genuinely sick!

Actually tho,all of you involved,you sincerely did him a favor.I shortly
found out he was an ANGEL,who could not say no.I bet he has never said no
to anyone needing any sort of help.I know of a "case" this Christmas,for
instance that a girl had no money to care for her families unwanted Ferrets
and he jumped right in,finding her a Vet who would help her.He & his wife
sent a check to a Ferret Shelter at Christmas,I always felt that it should
have been the other way around!  (A LOT of "behind the scenes" actions,as
well)

He has done more for the Ferret community as a whole than any one person,
ever....all the while being a husband,father,ferret owner,Vet,researcher,
teacher,Mentor, instructor,speaker,Chairman,the list goes on forever,but
most of all FRIEND.He recently posted here during a GI Tract infection,
then the Flu....I just hope that now he will have time for a tiny bit of
sleep,something I bet he has had not had in years!  (No more "sneaking"
downstairs to his computer,in the middle of the night, to read and respond
to this forum...LOL!!)

Well although I will keep in contact,I pity those newbies who may never
know there ever was a Dr Williams...

Everyone of you involved,should be ashamed!  No flames here,just tears...
and plenty of them.......

Tara Radford <a very sad day>