Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:39:23 -0800
Hi all
Da work goes on but da early results look good.  Most of da little ones I
talked to so far say they are reasonably happy.

A little guy named Rusty came in today.  He was met by Isis, Ossi, and
Mr. Snowman.  I introduced them as they didn't seem to know each other.
Everyone seemed to hit it off right away.  They greeted him warmly.  Then
they wanted all da news at home and all da gossip.  They sat down to talk
and swap stories.  They talked for quite a while.  When they were finished
they headed off to explore and show Rusty all da sights and attractions.
They walked around for some time.  Then they headed over to da Otter Slide
to do a little sliding and get a little wet.  They were soon sliding down
and hitting da water with a big splash and then running back to slide
again.  They seemed to enjoy it a lot.  Rusty said to send hiz luv to hiz
mommy and daddy along with lots of hugs and cuddles.

Another little guy named Bones came in later.  I showed him around and we
toured all da sights and attractions and made sure he knew where everything
waz.  He waz really interested in da Fruit bar and ate quite a selection
there.  But hiz real interest lay in da Ferretone Flood and he could hardly
wait for it to show up.  He lapped up a lot of ferretone there although I
could not get him to try da surfing part.  He liked da idea dat he could
eat all da ferretone he wanted, at least til da flood went away..  He asked
for a bottle so he could store it up for later but I told him there wasn't
any but it would be back later.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he felt lots
better here and to send lots of luv and kisses her way.

I looked up Molly in da puter thing.  She waz over at Tube Park watching da
tube races.  I sat down and talked to her for some time.  I gave her your
message and she said she is as happy here as you can be and everything is
going well.  She said dat she haz been kind buzy but she will visit very
soon and she will be there when she is needed.  She haz been watching at da
Reflecting Pool and keeping up on da happening there.  She said to send her
luv to everyone especially mommy and tell her not to cry as we will be
together again in a better place.

I am off to da races to watch.  There is a new human driver there to watch
who is not to bad.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee