Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:55:43 -0800
Hi all
I have started da survey although it will take a little bit to complete as
there are a lot of little ones here right now.

A little guy named George came in today.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  As usual for a male he
headed straight for da food and treats namely da Fruit Bar.  After he had
eaten quite a bit of da fruit we headed off again.  He waz really
interested in da Wrestling Matches although he said he waz a little small.
He watched them for a long time picking up pointers and finding weaknesses
for later.  He said he felt great and thought he could take on da world and
he would get bigger.  He said to send hiz luv to his mommy along with lots
of kisses and hugs.

A little girl came in later named Blanche duBois.  She waz met by Bumble B.
Bobbitt.  They were really happy to see each other and there waz warm hugs
all around.  Then it waz gossip time and Bumble waz filled in on all da
news and gossip.  They talked for some time.  When they were though they
headed off to explore and see da sights.  I later seen them entered in da
Tube Races at da Tube Park.  They were racing though da tubes at breakneck
speed.  They didn't do to bad although their technique needs a little work
and polish.  Blanche said to tell her mommy and daddy she luved them and to
send lots of kisses.

I am back to work. Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee