From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:58:55 -0500
I've noticed that since I started Pogo2 on the Kaytee Exact that she is
getting fat.  And boy, do I mean *fat*!  She looks like a bowling pin that
had the some of the top slide to the bottom!  Is Kaytee Forti-ferret any
different?

About Modern Ferret, etc..: Cut it out with the looong, looong, magazine
posts, *please*!  I'm getting tired of it!

Fert Friend: Can someone please send me teh most recent list of shelters,
with the ph#'s, e-mails, etc..  because I have been looking for a new
friend for Pogo2 that is close.I also need the new list of fert-friendly
vets.  If there is a newer list than ferret-central, please send that
(unless they updated it, haven't had time to check).  But if it is over
60 KB then please send it in parts, as Juno will truncate it (or bounce it
back if its over 64 KB)

Fert Hiakus: Is there supposed to be some sort of response to insure you
that they received teh hiakus we sent them?  Because I have sent some and
received no response.

Thanks a bunch!!!
Jen and the only, lonely, F-A-T Pogo2