Lisa Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:50:06 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to clarify that the information I posted a couple days ago
was taken verbatim from a ferret magazine (Ferret USA 2003).  I was not
using it to describe a specific case I was just putting it up due to a
previous question regarding what types of foods ferrets shouldn't eat,
thought it might help.  I have had ferrets for a little over 10 years and
currently have 9 and I was lucky enought to find one of the best ferret
vets in the state.  Although I have never had to deal with an intestinal
blockage I would hope that my ferret knowledgeable vet who has been
treating ferret since he graduated from Cornell in '83, would do whatever
is in the best interest of my ferret, after extensive testing, of course.

Thank You for Your Time (as Always ;) ),
Lisa and the Insane 9