From:
Greg Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:05:50 -0700
Hi!!!!!!!!!
How is everbody???  I have a very important question.  How do I get rid
of these fleas!!!!!.  smokey, my little fuzzy, gets them extremely bad.
I have tried everything.  Any suggestions????

And also, I have an update of Smokey.  Nothing has been wrong with him
physically, but mentally I notice a difference.  Ever since Bandit died,
my other little fuzzy, Smokey has been different.  He still plays hard and
will run around having a good time, but he is so different.  Bandit was his
little buddy, and I know he is missed.  Smokey will just sit in his cage
for half an hour before rolling in the little place where him and Bandit
slept.All the experts say some stupid excuse, but I know he is thinking
about Bandit.  And i know Bandit looks over from heaven at both of us while
we sleep.

Big dooks to everyone!!
Joseph and Smokey......................