From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:07:53 -0700
In answer to Ed.  It may not be the alarm clock at all.  My ferret gets
on the bed at 5:30 just a few minutes before the alarm clock goes off and
starts by licking me.  If I ignore her, she goes down by my leg and starts
digging, when this fails, then the ankle gets chomped hard.  This is a
sweet loving little girl who would never think of biting me ordinarily, but
for some reason she wants me up and out of bed at exactly that time.  Once
I'm up, she goes about her life and leaves me alone.  If I want to sleep
in, I know from experience that I have to lock her up the night before.
Does anyone else have an alarm ferret?

Laurel and the fuzzies