From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:26:40 -0700
I have to agree about huskies being dangerous around other animals.  We
adopted a mixed husky/shepherd without being informed that she had already
killed at least two cats.  She has killed three of my pet ducks and has
tried to kill my ferrets.  She bit through a screen and cut her mouth
trying to get my one ferret when I didn't know she was loose.  She's a nice
girl and my husband loves her but she can not be let near any other animals
except for our other dog that she immediately intimidated.  I will keep her
because the alternative is euthanasia and she is only acting according to
her nature, but she will not ever be allowed near my ferrets.

Laurel