Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:05:48 EST
I'm forwarding the following hoping someone can help in these two
situations:

First - a trucker lost his ferret in Indiana - if anyone has found a ferret
there, or wants to get in touch with this trucker, please e-mail me.

Second:
I don't know if you watch FOX's Party of Five but I just did and I'm very
upset.  They just took a ferret to the woods and dropped him off and said
that he would be fine because they were preditors.  They just advertised to
the world that if you don't want your ferret, he/she will live just fine in
the woods.  I can't belive it, I'm just sick about it.  I can't find an
e-mail address for them yet.  I thought you might be able to help.

[Moderator's note:
Name and email address omitted as it didn't show permission to post it.
Please pass responses through Pam, though I imagine that by now, a response
to Pam about the Fox show would be a bit redundant!  BIG]