From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:12:34 -0700
Our most brilliant computer expert and volunteer webmaster Michaels Dachs
has done it again.  I asked him to post the announcement about our
Halloween Party and he comes up with this really funny............
well, you'll have to see for yourself at www.especiallyferrets.org

and Lisette, I'm sorry to hear about your computer problems.  I know what
you are going through.  Since I got this AT&T dsl cable thing, my computers
have been down 2-3 weeks out of each of the 4 months I've had it.  It has
been so bad, that AT&T informed me that I have so many credits, they won't
start billing me until some time in 2001.  I am about ready to send my
computers to a real Bridge with water flowing under it and glug test them!
Michael says we are going to switch to imacs soon.  He says they don't
break down like pcs and we can even keep the ferrets from changing the
password on me!  Yep, they have done it 3 times this year.  I never shut my
computers in the shelter off as they are networked and If they don't get
fired up a certain way, nothing works.  Sometimes, I come in and there is
this garbled message on the screen and I know that last nite, they were
hard at work trying to change my password again just so they can hear
daddy threaten the computer again with promises of a trip to Sea World
for lessons in fish habitat 101.

Smile and hug the fuzzies,
Ferretguy