From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:07:52 -0400
A female ferret at least 3 years old in Cornwall Bridge, CT needs a new
home. I have little information other than the mother of the owner is
willing to drive her and her cage to "any far corner." The ferret was
a foundling 3 years ago. Up to last fall she had been with another
ferret, so is ferret-socialized. IMHO, this kid needs a forever home
as she is now in at least the 3rd situation.

FACT is already seeing a drop off uptick and are trying to avoid
another stopping over place for her.

Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but we just lost an 8 year old drop
off within 4 days of his arrival at FACT; and just got another 8 year
old in tonight we were told was maybe 5. (ARRRGGGHHH!!!).

If there is ANYONE in the region looking to add to their family, please
contact me and I will provide an email address and phone number.

Thank you -

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc.