From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:43:18 -0400
This is off topic, but I need some help for my nephew, Colton, in first
grade. Their class is collecting post cards for the different states
and all of my personal ferret friends have totally overwhelmed Colton
with all that have been sent so far. Right now he is the shining star
in his class (because of ferret people!!!). My sister just sent me a
list of the remaining states and countries that are still missing. If
you are in one of these places, I would be so thrilled if you could
send him a post card. I've really impressed my sister with the response
from ferret people, proving that ferrets are a worthy pet if ferret
friends are so wonderful to someone they don't even know.

Here is the list:
Australia, Antartica, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota,
South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan,
Tennessee, Alabama, Deleware, New Jersey and Conn.

Here is the address:
Colton Holoway
5091 Elno Ave
Akron, OH  44319-4931