From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:17:43 EST
Hey and Dooks to all the furkids !!!

Okay - I'm not a poet, and sure as heck not a songwriter.  But, I figgered
I'd give it a kick.  Who knows ?  Me and the kids may see our names in the
next FERRET POEM BOOK <ahem! Hint! Hint! - Hey Bryan>

"Meet My Ferrets"  Sung to the tune of Frere Jacques

Meet my ferrets, meet my ferrets
they're so cute, they're so cute
A funny frolic flurry, I hope you're in no hurry
There are a few, quite a few

This ones Furrice, she's albino
a lover too !  A lover too !
A little pink-eyed princess, she gives me fuzzy kisses
and cuddles too, cuddles too

Here is Simon, I think he's silver
or maybe DEW?  A ring tailed too !
he's 5 but doesn't act it, really very active
Run, jump, dook!  Run, jump, dook !

Here is Hershey, my only chocolate.
He's from Spokane, when the man went insane.
He is 'fraid of strangers, guess ya couldn't blame him.
He got stabbed too, 2 belly wounds.

Oh!  Here's Lacey, she's a sable
6 years old, my oldest fert.
She had adrenal surgery, a magnificent recovery
Her fur's back too !  So soft and smooth !

That one's Sprite, she's all white
red eyes too, and attitude !
She used to be a "nipper", but now she is a kisser.
And cuddles too, but sometimes rude.

See that sable?  With the white paws ?
That look like socks ? Well, that is Socks !
He really is a big boy, who likes the jingle bell toys,
and ferretone.  Lotsa ferretone.

There is Prissy, my sable pretty.
So petite, but such conceit !
For hours she'll sit there grooming, and pretend the guys are swooning.
But she's so sweet, she's so sweet !

This one's Java, Prissys "other"
My silver streak, so fast on his feet.
He runs like there's no stopping, and also with his hopping.
Like a fert on caffiene, too much caffiene.

Watch for Rascal, who IS a rascal.
He'll lurk and pounce.  I know he's around.
He is my darkest sable, who'll climb up to your navel.
He will not stop, til he climbs up your top.

Little Cuddles, my light sable wuzzle.
A toe nibbler too, are you wearing shoes ?
He'll climb into your jacket, then stop and take a nap there.
A little snooze, next to you.

Here is Cinna, he's not thin'a
He's big and round, about 4 pounds.
Long fluffy cinnamon fur, and moves just like a blur
Running round and round, jumping up and down.

There is Racer, playful Racer,
Next to you, the little DEW.
The one that has the black streak, from center back to tail tip
She's real fast too, just watch her zoom !

This one's Muttley, he's a darling.
His color scheme, is so unique.
With black and brown and white, tan splotches dark and light.
and tinge of red, on the back of the head.

Sleeping in that blankie there
is little Dooks, take a look
Adopted from a Petco, his owner threatened to let him go
in the woods !  How so damn cruel !

There's my ferrets, all my ferrets
Don't ya know, I love them so . . .
Bought, adopted, rescued - abused and or neglected
But know THEY know
They are loved so . . . .

Warm Fuzzies All !!!!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
Featuring
~~THE~~FANTASTIC~~FUZZY~~FLURRY~~OF~~FOURTEEN~~
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal~Miss Priss~
Cinna~Racer~Muttley~Dookesbury~
Guest STAR - ~Fur-Angel Lady~
Neighborhood kids - Min-Pins Geordi , Jaida, and Spice
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!