From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 04:40:34 EDT
Hey and Dooks to all the furkids !!

Well, getting the kids new room in order.  Thinking of changing the paint
from boring (hard to keep clean) white.  Looking for some recommendations.
Of course, the albinos think it should stay white, but with red highlights
<ummm - yeah, sure>.  Some colors I do plan on staying away from are:
(S)lime Green, "My Tummy Feels Yechy" Yellow, and Poopie Brown or Tan.

The kids are enjoying the extra space, especially the additional tubing.  A
few more sections and they'll have more roadway then the Meadowlands Grand
Prix <Yeh, so I'm origin'ly from Joisey.  Whazzit to ya ??>.

Anyway, while watching the kids run through the tubes I started to think
of the fert at the Space Center.  I think we have all heard or read the
story by now.  A National Hero.  Succeded where technology failed.  Then a
feeling of dread passed over me.  What about the REST of the story ??  We
all know how mischievious ferts can be,

Hmmmm - ran through conduit with string tied around her.  Made it through
to other side.  Cable pulled through to connect computers.  Possible Y2K
problem solved.  A national Hero, rewarded with a Pop-Tart.  What is wrong
with this picture?  It's too pat.

Was this part of a FLO conspiracy?  How many other cables did the ferret
cross-wire on the way ?  How can we be certain the "K" in "Y2K" doesn't
stand for "Kritters"?  Could "Y2K" actually mean "Yes To Kritters"?
Meaning THAT is the year they will take over?

Or did the little fert retire to it's cage, belly full of Pop-Tart,
snickering about how many "presents" she left on her trip ??????

Best wishes and prayers to the ill and the Fuzzbutts who have crossed The
Bridge!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
Featuring
~~THE~~FANTASTIC~~FUZZY~~FLURRY~~OF~~FOURTEEN~~
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal~Miss Priss~
Cinna~Racer~Muttley~Dookesbury~
Guest STAR - ~Fur-Angel Lady~
Neighborhood kids - Min-Pins Geordi , Jaida, and Spice
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow ferts
~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!