Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 1995 01:52:53 -0700
I'd like to thank all of you who offered suggestions and advice to me
about my problem of getting my two girls( Bee and Bear) from Seattle to
Albuquerque.
I'm happy to say that we all arrived here together -- all of us a little
stressed out, but otherwise ok.  I took them on the airlane with me and put
them under my seat.  They were traveling in disguise as a kitten.  I can't
say I actually recomend this way of traveling, but I didn't have a whole
lot of choices at that point.  I did find out that Delta is a ferret
friendly airline, unlike the one I was flying.  I don't really understand
their reasoning behind banning fuzzies from the friendly skies.  I think
they travel much better than dogs or cats!  Did you know they allow monkeys
on airplanes and not ferrets?  I was kind of surprised at some of the
things the ticket agents told me.  I don't think they really have their
policy straight.  I called several times and got several different answers
as to whether my ferrets would be allowed onboard.  One even said sure, no
problem.  *shrug* anyway, we're happy to be in Albuquerque and my girls are
overjoyed at being reunited with their two oldest friends and three new
ones.  Having seven ferrets tearing around the apartment at once is quite
an experience!

bye for now!

Jena, Bee, and Bear plus friends Sam, mitzy, cubby, slider and sylvan