From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:48:58 -0500
Karen - I just wanted to say - good for you - coming back to the forum
to clarify your situation like you did - but darn it all, you should not
have had to do that.  You brought into light the real reason of this
forum our mutual love of fuzzies.  We started as a simple group that
organized to help one another.  I would have to say it seems that there
are people out here that have too much time on their hands though.  I
have watched this forum become a place of "public flogging" of other
folks, and it has gotten ridiculous!  There isn't one of us out there
that is "better" than the other - and before we all start casting stones
at other people, we need to look in the mirror at ourselves.  We need to
remember what this forum is for - and stay on that tract.  I have watched
people literally be torn to bits out here - and for what reason?  If
someone is having a hard time "understanding" someone else's comments,
or choices they have made - then by golly, do something about it if you
feel the absolute need to - but do it on your OWN time, in YOUR OWN
forum!!  Stop relying on this email to publicily whip someone you don't
like.  If you have a personal problem with someone, fine - but please
remember - it doesn't have to be OUR problem!  The worst part of all
this?  I am posting this anonymously - so people don't whip ME for it!

Now can we please get back to the business at hand - our ferrets?
Thanks everyone!!

[KA]