Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 01:25:05 -0700
Hi,

Last Sunday, I adopted two ferrets from the Oregon Ferret Shelter.
Henry, a sable Marshall Farms male, and Mischief, a tuxedo mit female
bred by Triple F.

I no a lot about Marshall Farms (Don't we all?) but practically nothing
about Triple F. Their website isn't too informative.

All that I know is that they breed for medical research, some ferrets
are tattooed, and others (like my Mischief) aren't, and that their kits
tend to be quite nippy.

Do any of you know anything else about the company and the ferrets they
produce?