Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2011 12:15:30 -0700
Hi,

If you've been following my recent posts, then you probably know about
my two newest fuzzies, Henry and Mischief, who I adopted from the
Oregon Ferret Shelter. Henry was shocked before he came to the OFS,
and has trouble moving his jaws.

Chris Mathis said that I should have Henry drinking from a water
bottle, and be adding some of my regular kibble to his Henry food
(Marshall kibble) to help to strengthen his jaws.

I've done both, but is there anything else that I can do to help him?
I bought him some Super Fries (Marshall's knock-off of Fuzzys' Foamy
Fries) last night at PETCO, because they seemed like they'd be easier
for him to chew than the N-Bones that I have in the house. Would that
help?

Randie