Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:41:51 -0800
I was just informed that my roomate is moving out and can not take her 3
ferrets with her.  I agreed to take them till i could find a better home.
She is asking for $100.00 for all 3 ferrets plus their cages and extras.
The ferrets are 2 male sables and a female something, i dont know what she
is typed as, i know that she is deaf.  their ages are 2yrs 1.5 years and 1
years.  I dont want to take them to a shelter but i only have 2 weeks to
find a place for them, my job is very unpredictible and i am gone for long
periods of time, i find it unfair to have to keep tehm caged here alone
while im out of town.  Please if anyone knows of a person that can help let
me know, thank you.

Sonia