From:
Mary and Modern Ferret magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 23:57:08 -0400
Hi! I'm Sabrina. What is all the fuss about this Ferret Onion? No one here
likes onions! Not even the humans! I think we should make a Ferret Raisin.
Raisins are much more flavorful than onions. Marshmallow agrees with me. He
thinks we should have a Ferret NutriCal or a Ferret Plastic Bag. He
thinkl'apok'a:lga a';sroia';
Marshmallow and Sabrina is stoopid. What does them know about unions? Nuthin!
This are Ralph. I is smart. So are Knuks. We think the Feret Union are a
grate idea. Our demands is: 1-We gets to lie around all day and snooze and be
chubby (that's mine!). 2-We gets to nibble gently on all fingers and not gets
in trubble fer it (that's Knuks's). 3-RAISINS EVERYWEAR! And Ferettone
(that's Sabrina's). 4-We could clime up in the air a lot and ate plastic and
paper and litter (that's Marshmallow's).

We also thunk that we should be alloud to romp free anywear we wants to. Even
in all the important papers that mom and dad has. Wat's more important then
we guys (and gurls) anyways??!!

Oh! Oh! They is coming! I got ta go!

Luv,
Ralph (& the other ferets)