Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:19:31 -0400
Please let those that do not build up be their own average. Do not be
sad but let it empower you to know you have a content, giving heart
and will endure the hardship of shelter care. We don't know what has
happened in this person's world that she would make such a non-positive
comment. I am not supporting her but trying to encourage you to look
forward and go forward with what is right for you. When people condemn,
something is up, something is not well in their world. Also, she may
not know the love of a ferret, or even understand the love of her dog.

Shelter mom and dads are incredible people!  Be positive!  Be Loving!

May Goodness and Peace be in your hearts
Michaelann