From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:53:31 -0400
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Support Our Shelters
Labor Day Card Exchange. What a great bunch of people. We all had a
great time. And raised a total of $150.00.

Thank you to: Laraine Bennett, Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald, Susie Riddle,
Janice Mansfield, Shanna Gamache, Pat Shaskin, Linda Wimpee, Victoria
Glass, Mindy Harvey, and Brandon & Sarah Adams.

Next up? Halloween Card Exchange, Deadline to sign up is October 22,
2012.

Thank you for supporting SOS and helping us to help shelters, help
ferrets.

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html