From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:46:24 EST
This morning my husband and I got up in a good mood funny what going to
bed on time will do.  Or I am just too tired from football practice.  By
the way, support the national womens football leagues.  But anyway, my
husband turned the radio on and they were playing a new cd with house
music.  Low and behold, I looked in the ferret room and everyone was in
motion.  You had to stop and look.  Breakdancing to the right.  Dooking
to the left.  And what looked like couples dancing in the middle on the
platform a long lateral box.  I went and got some fresh water to put in
their bowl.  I always say bye to the guys when I leave for school.  As I
am saying goodbye, my goofy blaze comes running towards in the happy dance
fashion.  He decides to jump on the box towards me just to fall directly
in the hand made hole head first.  Then he pops up through the hole as to
say "Who put that there?".  He is always silly along with being deaf.
Never a day goes by in our house with out laughs of some sort.

May everyone have laughter in their homes.

Benita