From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:41:36 -0500
I woke up this morning in such a great mood only to have it dashed when
I read my e-mail.  To make a long story short, there are far too many
people out there not getting the ferret pennies I have sent way back in
July to the beginning of August.  What I am going to have to do from this
point on with any future orders is up the postage to add insurance AND
delivery confirmation.  I am loosing money having to re-send all these
coins and I am really dejected that something this good could have turned
into such a nightmare.  I wanted things to go so well.  For the most part
they have but the few that have not gone well have cost me personally.
PLEASE let me know if it has been awhile and no coins have come your way
if you ordered from me.  In the meantime I will simply do the delivery
confirmation and the insurance out of pocket till I get more orders where
I can give the new s/h charges to include these items.  I have an auction
going on right now and sold a lot of pennies.  To all of you that have
send payment to me from this point on and win these auctions I will take
care of the insurance and the delivery confirmation because I do not know
what else to do.  Damn the post office all to hell and back.  I really do
hate them right now.  Give me a few days and I will be my chipper self
again.  Right now I am just furious.

Diane