From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 00:01:17 -0500
I wanted to update everyone that has asked me about my Rusty and this
is short but I am so tired as I have been literally wearing myself out
trying to make the time go by fast.  It really drags when a person is
worried over a sick furchild.

Rusty was doing better today when I called the vet.  He was grooming
himself and eating and actually interested in his surroundings.  So Dr.
Ireland is going to do surgery on Tuesday.  Rusty has a host of problems.
He has insulinoma, a kidney that has to be removed, possible adrenal and
the worst thing of all was the malignant cells that were in his urine
sample the doc took.  The vet made no bones about it, the prognosis is
not good.  Surgery is his only real option for a chance at a longer life
so this is the way it has to be.  I am dreading this Tuesday but thank
God for all of you and for Troy Lynn who introduced me to Loki's daddy
who lives in Little Rock.  He kindly offered to be with me for support
this Tuesday.

I made a very short and rather crude web page for Rusty for all of you
who want to see him.  I used a free editor and my HTML skills are zip so
what you see is what you get, so to speak.

Please send prayers for my Rusty-Boy and I again thank all of you for
your support and letters.

http://www.geocities.com/alpha_ferret/Rusty.html?1027226593760

Diane