From:
Anne Traylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:17:38 -0400
The FerretStore didn't want their private communications published.  Well
I wonder why.... Since I was involved in that communication, let me give
you the gist of the emails.

I asked them to consider taking 8-1 Yogie Treats off the shelves since
they are mainly made of sugar.  Their response was that the FerretStore
has decided not to take products off the shelves because if they don't
sell it, someone else will.  In other words, "Hail to the almighty
dollar."

They did say they are starting to add better descriptions that include
ingredients.

Like I said before, FerretDepot has my business from now on.

If anyone wants to see the email I got, email me at [log in to unmask]
and I will be happy to forward it to you.

Anne and fuzzies: Gir, Zim, Gaz, Jughead, Hoser, Knob, Lenny, Squiggy,
Captain and Bubbles