From:
Anne Traylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:17:11 -0400
I have odered from both FerretStore and FerretDepot, both had good
points.  However, I recently emailed both companies asking that they
consider taking 8-1 Yogie treats off their shelves, since they are mainly
made of sugar.  Based on their responses, FerretDepot will get all my
online business from now on.

Here are both of their responses:
> From: Neeps Incorporated ...
[remainder removed]
[Moderator's note: The Ferret Store requested that private communications
from them to their customers not appear on the FML, and I am complying
with their request in the interest of harmony.  Huh?  BIG]

>From: Steve Yarbrough
>Subject: FW: 8-1 Yogie Treats

Anne,

Thank you for your e-mail to "Ferret Depot".  "Ferret Depot" has already
removed 11 different food/treats from our shelves with more to follow.
I agree with you Yogies are full of sugar and will be off of our shelves
within the next few days as well as others.  If you will look at the
description area of the treats we offer www.ferretdepot.com we have put
messages saying " these treats contain sugar, fruit, etc.".  We are
continually removing the ones that are loaded with sugar.  I can
appreciate your concern and we will continue to try and offer the best
for ferrets.

Please contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Steve Yarbrough
Ferret Depot