Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 19:18:02 -0500
Submitted on behalf of Ferret Wise Shelter

written by Mary Cohen

To the tune of The Battle Hymn Of The Republic (Mine eyes have seen the
glory of the coming of the Lord)

We have a stack of raisins in the hall behind a chair.
There's a pile of crispy cheerios, but we won't tell you where.
And we stole a tube of Nutrical when Mommy wasn't there.
Our treats will not run out.

Chorus:
Worry, worry, I don't think so
Worry, worry, I don't think so
Worry, worry, I don't think so
Our treats will not run out!

There are pop-tarts in the parlor; there's some melon in the den.
There are Twinkies with an expiration date Two Thousand Ten.
There are Ferret Vites and Craisins and some drumsticks from a hen.
Our treats will not run out.

Chorus: