From:
Corinn Lesperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:41:36 -0500
Hi everyone, I'm hoping that someone can help me out.  I am going to
Florida May17th-21st for a wedding and was wondering if anyone in the
Boston, Norh Shore area could watch my 2 boys.  I do usually have a ferret
sitter, someone that I work with, but she and her b/f are going to Florida
that same week.  As a last resort I can leave them with my boyfriends
brother, but as odd as it may seem I would rather leave them with someone
from the list.  They are both 2/12 years old, have never had any problem
getting along with any other ferrets, are current on their shots, have no
health problems, and would come with a small collapsable cage, food, toys,
bedding, etc.  If no one can actually take them into their home for a few
days, if someone could point me in the direction of any other place that
would watch them I would be very gratefull.  Thanks so much!

~Corinn, Mowgli and Pikachu~