From:
Sara Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 22:38:22 -0400
It was a rainy day at de Bridge and SaraFerret was in her cottage all
bundled up reading her favorite book, "Creative Games for Your Kits",
Sounded like a plan to her. Now if she could only get de kits to go
along with all de games. I got Serena and Isabel and we were just
setting up one of de games when we heard de fluttering of wings and we
saw Mimi, de little girl courier, with a note in her paw. She said,

"Hi, SaraFerret. I know you have been busy. But this is a note from
Mommy Helen. It seems that her ferrets, Mondo and Eve crossed the
bridge awhile back and she forgot to request a personal greeting for
them. I have no idea who greeted them, do you? Whatever shall we do?"

I took de note and read thru it. Then I told the kits to behave
themselves and Mimi and I went to check de Boss's Big Book of Ferrets
where the bridge crossing of each and every ferret was logged. I
checked de dates and sure enough, Pye had greeted both of them. Lovely
bridge greetings for each.

So Mimi and I headed off to Mommy Helen's Place and knocked on de
cottage door. Dere was so much banging and noise going on dat we just
had to keep knocking and knocking. Finally someone came to de door. "Hi
I am SaraFerret, one of de greeters, I said." "Oh, I know who you are.
I am D'artangon. Come on in. We are just setting up things for a music
group." "Uh, D'artangon," I said. "We can't stay, we are looking for
Eve and Mondo. Mommy Helen wants to know how dey are doing."

"Really!!!!!hey guys, Mommy is looking for everyone. Oh by the way, let
me introduce you to Cody, Simon, Alvin, Phoebe, and Roo." So with the
introductions out of the way, D'artangon led de way to where he had
last seen Mondo and dat led to de Fruit and Kibble Garage. And dere he
was working on his small souped-up car. Grease on his nose and greasy
paws. D'artangon said for him to wash up quick as Mommy Helen wanted to
know how he was. So he washed his paws spic and span and wiped off his
nose and carefully put on his pink and black wings. Now where was Eve?
"I know where she is!" exclaimed Mondo. "She went over to the daisy
field."

Mimi and I just looked at each other. We should have flew. It would
have been shorter. Our paws were hurting. But we went over to de daisy
field and dere we found Eve weaving daisies. "Hi Eve," I said. "We have
been looking for you. Your Mommy sent a note." So Eve gathered up all
the garlands of daisies she had woven and all of us flew over to de
Misting Pond. We sat down beside de cool clear water and with one swish
Mondo and Eve saw the vision of Mommy Helen appear. They started waving
and dooking with all of their might.

"We love you, Mommy. Thank you for loving us. We are so happy we spent
so long on earth with you. We have wings now and we can fly. We are
with friends now and have lotsa fun. We have no more pain."

Then they began to throw hugs and kisses and laid them on a nearby
shooting star which was headed to your house and by the time you should
read this it should have landed there. And with another swish the
vision was gone.

They invited me over to dere house to listen to dere band. So we made
a quick flight. Some of the fuzzies had spoons to play and one had a
guitar and one had a washboard. Me and Mimi couldn't carry tunes in a
bucket, so we became de audience. Oh what fun it was. Many fuzzies came
over to enjoy de tunes. But during a break in de music I remembered de
two little kits I had left at home. So I said my good byes and headed
for home.

I shouldn't have worried. Serena and Isabel were both playing mud pies.
The book on games was laying upside-down. Ah well, maybe de best games
are de ones dey create themselves.

So ended another day at de Rainbow Bridge.

Lovey and hugs,
SaraFerret, bridgegreeter