From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 07:02:11 EDT
Well you know how every once in awhile you guys say that your guys/gals
sleep so heavy they look dead?  Cyrano did that to me for the first time
yesterday and boy was I scared.  He'd never done that to me before so I
really thought he was.  I even went so far as to take him sack and all out
of the cage to look at him and after a secong or two he woke up, yawned
and seemed to say, "Mom ...what's all the fuss about???" :-) LOL  Since he
hadn't done that before I didn't quite expect him to all of a sudden do
that. :-)  I guess Ferrie's are excellent pranksters because he sure did
pull his prank off well.

Faith