From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 13:28:04 -0500
Who this is truly to will never read it.  So instead maybe it can show
shelter owners how happy some endings are.

To whoever abandoned a one year old female ferret in a carrier.  I will
never understand how you could have done this.  She is so sweet, gentle,
and fun-loving.  It seems she must have been loved, and yet she was let
go anonymously.

She has been with me four months.  From the beginning I was cuddling her
and telling her I loved her (it would be impossible to not adore this
sweetie!).  I knew the moment she came that this would be her permanent
forever home.  But, it was just now - as she's curled up by my feet and
I scoop her up to nestle her close for kisses- that I realize just how
deeply I love this little angel.  I am so unbelievably glad that she came
to be a part of my fuzzie family.  She is a little treasure and I'm so
thrilled to have her.

So to whoever left her: Thank you.

My sweet fuzzie girl (and her two sisters) are thankful to the shelters
that were involved in rescuing her and finding where she truly belonged.
Right here with me!!!!!!!

[RI]