From:
Janice Gonzales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 20:00:03 EDT
My husband and I are first time new owners of a bouncing baby boy ferret
named Captain Jack.  I do mean bouncing.  We have had him for five days.
He is the most perfect bundle joy and love.  He doesn't bit hard anymore,
just in fun play.  We would like to buy another one for him to play with
and to play with us.  A friend of my husband said that if we have two they
will not bond as much to us, but to each other.  Is this true or will both
bond the same as only one?

Thank You,
Captain Jack and his mom and dad