From:
Janice Gonzales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 20:43:08 EDT
First I must thank all of you who e-mailed me so quickly.  I had my husband
look at your replies and we went promptly to the pet store two buy a second
baby.  To our surprise we found out that Captain Jack was really a Captain
Jill.  How dumb were we to believe that the person we talked to at the pet
store new ferrets.  We got all straightened out and bought a baby boy
ferret.  When we brought him home and introduced him to Captain Jill it was
love at first sniff.  She jumped around as though she were on springs, did
a couple of flips, rolls and with a lick and a nip she pledged her undying
love for him.  They sleep curled around each other, play together and even
use the litter box together.  With my husband and myself he snuggles in our
arms, looks up into our faces, then snuggles again and Captain Jill still
plays and nips at our fingers, grooms our hair and licks clean our ears.
How can we ask for anything more?  Our only problem are their names.  Help!
We need names.

Thanks,
Mom, Dad and two babies