Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:30:53 -0800
I am absolutely outraged by the comments made by this pharmacist and I
think your reaction is appropriate.  Write the letters, absolutely, but I
would have let her know face to face how rude she was also.  It's one
thing to not be an animal lover.  That's everyone's choice.  But there is
no excuse for insulting, rude and hurtful behavioral.  Some people need to
be put in their place, otherwise they don't know they've done something
wrong.I am anxious to here the outcome after you send the letter.  Keep
me posted.  And good luck and well wishes to your sick little one.  Bless
you for trying so much to help her.  Dooks and Hugs

Kim and da fuzzbutts at
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue & Respit

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.