From:
terry and helena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 12:22:33 PST
hi, could you put this on the ferret-l digest next time?

I am the author of a children's book about my ferret called, "Nosin' 'Round
with Peekie Petie" and wish to thank all of you out there who have been so
supportive of the book with your newsletter items on it and sales in your
areas.  Please let me know if I can help you in any way with copies for your
fundraising events.  I really appreciate all you have done.

Helena, email [log in to unmask]