From:
"Baylis, Javelyn R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:17:49 -0500
On Sunday I was watching Sesame Street (yes, I have children) and they had a
segment on working at a petting zoo.  Just when the lady that was narrating
said something like," We have to learn how to handle the animals properly
because they are *wild* animals and will bite.", I looked up and of course
there was a domestic ferret on the tv.  Later they showed her holding the
ferret with it's head tucked under her arm so that the children could pet
his back.  Note that this was an older clip probably late 70's.  Later that
same day I went to Hallmark and saw little figurines called Stone Critters
and picked up the 1996 catalogue and they had three ferret figurines and to
my surprise they were properly labeled (2 domestic ferrets and 1 BFF).  They
are cute and I am trying to get the manager to special order them for me
since they didn't have any in stock:-(

Okay, I'm gonna crawl back into my corner now.
Jai