From:
Kevin Conklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 18:28:14 -0500
Just a little tidbit about the movie, Mars Attacks.  At the end of the movie
Tom Jones is singing to a couple of deer and a lady is holding a "WILD"
FERRET!!  Of course we all know ferrets aren't wild, but unfortunately the
public who aren't properly informed will think that they are wild.  Talk
about bad publicity for our fuzzies.  Hope the authorities in CaCa land
don't see the movie!!

Dar
Rascal, Tozer, Lazarus and Raspberry aka Tinker Bell