From:
Wesley Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 19:48:58 EDT
Well, it has been about two weeks now, and Treasure has had little change.
Her vulva is still a little swollen (though nothing like what I saw in
Ferrets Unmasked) with a slight occasional discharge.  Occasionally her
nipples get a little pronounced, but there has been no hair loss, or change
in personality/habits.

If it is adreanal problems, and I've caught it very early, will it be
difficult to tell which adrenal is causing the problem when she is opened
up?  I may have to take a trip back to my old hometown (College Station)
and let my old doc handle this (I wasn't impressed with the local expert's
surgical skills, although he does appear to know his stuff fairly well).
How long can/should I put this off?  (I do plan on acting quickly and have
read the faq 8 or 20 times <g>)

Sorry if anybody had responded to my earlier message via mail--MSN internet
mail is off and on the last month.

Danny